- Academic growth to the top of the ladder
- A challenging position with a growth-oriented institution offering opportunity for advancement and career development where decision making and initiative, skills and knowledge are recognized and fully used.
- A challenging position with an institution offering opportunity for research
NAME Theodore Oduro-Okyireh
DATE OF BIRTH July 6, 1972
QUALIFICATION BSc Mathematics; PGDE; MSc Statistics
EDUCATION Ongoing PhD Statistics at University of Mines and Technology.
PROFESSIONAL RANK Senior Lecturer
POSITION University Hall Warden
INTEREST Multivariate Techniques
- Bosson-Amedenu S., Oduro-Okyireh T. and Osei-Asibey E. (2019). Detection of Errors in Age Data of National Health Insurance Scheme Registrants in Ghana: Demographic Indexes Approach. International Journal of Mathematical Archive - 10(3), 6 – 13.
- Bosson-Amedenu S., Oduro-Okyireh T. and Osei-Asibey E. (2019). “The Balance of Payment as a Monetary Phenomenon” An Econometric Study of Ghana’s Experience. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. United Kingdom. Vol VII. Issue 2. ISSN 2348 0386.
- Oduro-Okyireh, T. (2016). Comparative Study of Some Health Problems Associated With Market Women in Closed Space and Opened Space Market Areas. Accepted to be published in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy
- Oduro-Okyireh, G and Oduro-Okyireh, T (2016). SSSCE/WASSCE Results as a predictor of HND Statistics Results (A case study of Cape Coast Polytechnic, Cape Coast, Ghana). The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies. Vol. 4 Issue 3/ ISSN 2321 -9203.
- Manford, T, and Oduro-Okyireh, T. (2015). Modelling In-patient Mortality Cases of Some Infectious Diseases.African Journal of Applied Research. Vol. 1 No. 1 ISSN 2408-7920. pp 119 – 128.
- Oduro-Okyireh, T. (2015). Investigating the Gender Differentials of Mentally Illness Persons at Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital, Ghana.African Journal of Applied Research. Vol. 1 No. 1 ISSN 2408-7920. pp 17 – 29.
- Oduro-Okyireh, G, Oduro-Okyireh, T, and Partey, D.N.L. (2014). Effect of Instruction in Educational Measurements on the Testing Practices of Senior High School Teachers in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. Ghana Journal of Agric Science and Technology 3(1), 22 -27.