Solomon Tawiah Yeboah
Mr Yeboah is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness, Cape Coast Technical University. Solomon is currently a Ph.D. Scholar at the BS. Abdur Rahman Crescent institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India. His Ph.D. research is focusing on small enterprise brand image formation. He also has Masters in Business Administration [Marketing] from the University of Leicester, UK, Professional Certificates in IT Principles, Professional Certificate in MS Word from Impact International College, Reading, UK, and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration [Marketing] from the University of Ghana, Legon.
He is an experienced researcher in Entrepreneurship/Marketing publishing in respected International Journals and has eight journal publications from reputable publishers to his credit as well as some works-in-progress. Solomon is the owner and senior Consultant of Grodesol Group Limited; an entrepreneurial business, and Management Consulting firm fostering institutional linkages, recruiting and facilitating international scholarship for students. He is an experienced consultant in entrepreneurship and Marketing/Management with proved working and managerial experience. He has been offering services in the area of entrepreneurship: new venture creation, business planning, and entrepreneurial marketing, and in the areas of marketing - customer satisfaction and service quality, customer service, and strategy for small businesses branding. Solomon has strong skills in proposal writing, business plan, prospecting, branding as well as good command in research and analytical skills.
- Oppong, P. K., Yeboah, S. T., & Gyawu, A. (2020). Influence of Brand Awareness and Perceive Quality on Loyalty: The Mediating Role of Association in Traditional Medicine Market in Kumasi, Ghana. Information Management and Business Review, 12(2 (I)), 1-11.
- Horsu, E.N., Yeboah, S. T. and Addai, M. (2015). Consumer Knowledge, Perception and Preference of Edible Oil: Evidence from Ghana. Science Journal of Business and Management. 3(1):17-23
- Yeboah, S.T. and Horsu, E.N. (2015). Familiarity and Usage of Social Media Technology: An Exploratory Study of Teachers in Ghana. Science Journal of Business and Management. 3(2): 50-59
- Horsu, E.N. and Yeboah, S. T. (2015). Consumer Perception and Preference of Fast Food: A Study of Tertiary Students in Ghana. Science Journal of Business and Management. 3(1):43-49
- Yeboah, S.T. and Horsu, E.N. (2015). Willingness to Participate in “Text To Win’’ SMS Mobile Initiatives by The Telecommunication Networks: A Study of Consumers in Ghana. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, United Kingdom.3(5):681-697
- Horsu, E.N. and Yeboah, S.T. (2015). Influence of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction: A Study of Minicab Taxi Services in Cape Coast, Ghana. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, United Kingdom. 3(5):1451-1464
- Yeboah, S. T., Gyawu, A., & Bampoe-Addy, R. (2015). Customer Satisfaction on General Customer Service Practices, Core Service Drivers and Customer Service Charter in the Restaurant Industry: A Study of Ghanaians Experience.
- Yeboah, S.T., Horsu E. N. and Abdulai A. (2014). Usage of WhatsApp and Voice Calls (Phone Call): Preference of Polytechnic Students in Ghana. Science Journal of Business and Management. 2(4):103-108