Office of the Registrar
Dr. Francis Narh Akrono
The Registrar is the head of the Office of the Registrar of the University. He assist the Vice-Chancellor in the administration of the University. He is the Secretary to the Governing Council as well as all Statutory Committees; and any other functions provided for in the Harmonized Statutes. The Registrar is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor in the discharge of administrative duties.
The Registrar is in charge of all administrative, secretarial and human resource management functions of the University which include but is not limited to the following:
- Human resource development and management;
- Keeping and maintaining the inventory of the University’s assets;
- Management and development of the University’s assets;
- Administration and organization of admissions;
- Organization of examinations and publication of results;
- Organization of all official ceremonies including matriculation, congregation and convocation;
- Serve as secretary to Council and all statutory committees.
|Profile Of The Registrar|