Born on 10th May, 1986 in a small fishing rural community, Dunkwa-On-Offin the capital of Upper Denkyira East Municipal District in the Central Region with all the challenges in studying Mathematics, Dr David Yaro has excelled mathematics.
Dr David’s love for mathematics guided every decision he made throughout his education from the course he studied at the secondary level to his decision to read Bachelor of Science in Mathematics at the University for Development Studies (UDS). His brilliant performance at the UDS allowed him to acquire a second degree in Mathematics; Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Having attained his dream of becoming a Mathematician, Dr David’s primary goal was to contribute to academia, particularly in the area of Mathematics in Ghana, and also to apply his expertise in mathematical analysis, designing models and utilizing mathematical software to support system functions and provide bespoke mathematical solutions to improve products of companies. This goal together with his excellent academic performance earned him a scholarship to study Doctor of Philosophy in Control Science and Engineering (Applied Mathematics) at Jiangsu University, China.
Dr. Yaro was already added to academia both in Ghana and abroad by teaching several courses in Mathematics such as Statistics, Calculus, Operational Research, Discrete Mathematics and Numerical Methods, Computation, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Applied Calculus, Probability and Stochastic Process and Numerical Analysis, Operations Management, Advance Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at Jiangsu College for International Education and Overseas Education College at the Jiangsu University both in China and Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), BlueCrest University College and the Trans Africa University College all in Ghana.
In terms of academic writing, he has over fifteen scientific publications in prestigious world-class journal hubs such as Springer and Elsevier. Also, his works have been indexed by the Science Citation Index (SCI) and he has reviewed several articles in the Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Research Interest: My thematic research areas span across mathematical modeling (epidemiology), obtaining the exact traveling wave solutions for nonlinear partial differential equation models and its applications, queuing theory and its applications.
- Aly R. Seadawy, David Yaro, Hanadi Zahed. Explicit and traveling wave solutions of the non-linear couple Drinfeld-Sokolov-Wilson dynamical system arising in shallow water waves. Journal of King Saud University – Science 33 (2021) 101276
- David Yaro, Aly Seadawy, Dianchen Lu. ‘Propagation of traveling wave solutions for nonlinear evolution equation through the implementation of the extended modified direct algebraic method’. Appl. Math. J. Chinese Univ. 2020, 35(1): 84–100 (SCI)
- David Yaro, Aly R. Seadawy, Dianchen Lu. Nonlinear incidence Human immunodeficiency virus infection model with optimal control. International Journal of Modern Physics B (2020), Vol. 33, No. 0 (2020) 2050100 (12 pages) (SCI)
- Aly R. Seadaway, David Yaro, Dianchen Lu. Propagation of nonlinear waves with a weak dispersion via coupled (2 + 1)–dimensional Konopelchenko–Dubrovsky dynamical equation. Pramana–J. Phys. (2020) 94:17 (SCI)
- Akuamoah, W.S., Dianchen Lu, David Yaro. Application of Queueing Theory in Dispensation of Resources and Optimization in Teleconsultation. International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics. (2020)
- Kwasi Boateng, Weiguo Yang, David Yaro, Micheal Ezra Otoo. Jacobi Elliptic Function Solutions and Traveling Wave Solutions of the (2+1)–Dimensional Gardner–KP Equation. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences. (2020). (SCI)
- David Yaro, Aly R. Seadawy, Dianchen Lu, Wilson Osafo Apeanti, Saviour Worlanyo Akuamoah. ‘Dispersive wave solutions of the nonlinear fractional Zakhorov-Kuznetsov - Benjamin – Bona Mahony equation and fractional symmetric regularized long wave equation’. Results in Physics. 5 (2019) (SCI)
- Dianchen Lu, Aly Seadaway, David Yaro. Analytical wave solutions for the nonlinear threedimensional modified Korteweg–de Vries–Zakharov–Kuznetsov and two-dimensional Kadomtsev–Petviashvili–Burgers equations. Results in Physics (2019) (SCI)
- Aly R. Seadaway, David Yaro, Dianchen Lu. Computational wave solutions of generalized higher-order nonlinear Boussinesq dynamical wave equation. Modern Physics Letters A. (2019) Vol. 34 (2019) (SCI)
- David Yaro, Wilson Osafo Apeanti, Saviour Worlanyo Akuamoah Dianchen Lu. Analysis and Optimal Control of Fractional–Order Transmission of a Respiratory Epidemic Model. International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics. (2019) 5:116
- Wilson Osafo Apeanti, Dianchen Lu, David Yaro and Saviour Worianyo Akuamoah. Dispersive traveling wave solutions of nonlinear optical wave dynamical models. Modern Physics Letters B. 33 (2019) 1-10. (SCI)
- Wilson Osafo Apeanti, Dianchen Lu, Zhang Hong, David Yaro, Saviour Worlanyo Akuamoah. Traveling wave solutions for complex nonlinear space - time fractional order (2+1)- dimensional Maccari dynamical system and Shrodinger equation with dual power law nonlinearity. Springer Nature Applied Science (2019). Vol. 1 No. 530
- Kwasi Boateng, Weiguo Yang, Wilson Osafo Apeanti, David Yaro. New Exact Solutions and Modulation Instability for the Nonlinear (2+1)–Dimensional Davey–Stewartson System of Equation. Advances in Mathematical Physics. (2019).(SCI)
- Saviour Worlanyo Akuamoah, Dianchen Lu, Hong Zhang, David Yaro, Wilson Osafo Apeanti, Prince Harvim Chosniel Elikem Ocloo (2018) ‘A Double-Server Double-Class Queue with Constant Retrial Policy in Reducing Delay in Healthcare Delivery’ International Journal of Nonlinear Science: ISSN1749-3889, Vol.26 (2018) No.2, pp.97-107
- David, Y., Akuamoah, W.S., Omari – Sasu, S.K., Prince, H., Benjamin, A.O. (2015) ‘Generalized Euler Method for Modeling Measles with Fractional Differential Equations’, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development (IJIRD), Volume 4. Issue 4: 1-1
- Benjamin Adu Obeng, William Obeng-Denteh, Gabriel Obed Fosu, David Yaro. An Epidemiological Model for Sexual Activities. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research. (2014) Vol. 17. No. 1. pp:210–214.
Zhang Hong, Paul Georgescu, Prince Harvim, Takuriramunashe Famba, Wilson Osafo Apeanti,
Akuamoah Worlanyo Saviour, Kwasi Boateng, David Yaro. Pre-U Pure Mathematics. Jiangsu University Press (2019